Sunday, 17 February 2013

Nude on my nails

Hey everyone,




  So, today's post is a pretty small one. I just wanted to show you guys this nude color I have on my nails and is also my new favorite. I love it so much that I kind of wear it all the time now. This one is by faces in the shade rosy brown which you can buy here. So, that's all for today's post. Do let me know in the comments below if you all liked it. And I'll see you in my next post. :)

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway on my blog. So, don't forget to follow me and tell your friends also about the giveaway. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd love if we follow each other, I just did! :)
    Love that color!

    x MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nude colour, its so pretty and natural :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade. :)

    ReplyDelete