Monday, 4 February 2013

Spring: almost here ;)


Hey everyone,

          How are you all doing? So, spring is just around the corner and I don’t know about you all but I’m already very excited for it. As for me, spring is all about colors. Colorful clothes, jewelry, makeup, accessories and everything else. So, I thought I’d share some the “springy” items with you guyz that I absolutely love and I’m sure you’re going to love them too. J

So, here are they:

Colorbar USA eye shadow in aqua marine


Dior 2 in 1 palette


Michael Kors suit from the resort 2013 collection


Revlon colorburst lip butter


Essie nail polishes from Spring 2012 collection


ASOS spring 2013 collection


Stella McCartney spring 2013 collection

These are some of the items that are on my wishlist this spring. So, I hope you all enjoyed this post and do share with me your spring favorites in the comments below or via twitter or facebook. Have a great day. J

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway for you people. So, make sure to follow me and let more and more people know about it. J

14 comments:

  1. Love the Essie polishes!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. :)
      Thanks for stopping by. I'll be really happy if you followed me too. :)
      Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  2. me gustaron mucho las sandalias de Asos!

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Stella McCartney dress!

    ILYG

    www.angelqueen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the palette from Dior and the summer collection from asos are awesome!
    xo

    www.chicreaction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey love!

    This is an awesome Spring inspired post. I want all of the Essie colours and the Dior palette! :)
    Check out my latest post featuring Spring! x

    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great,honey!Love!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    Enter my GIVEAWAY Birthday Month Giveaway {International}

    ReplyDelete
  9. spring is one time when everything is important...rt from ur shoes to ur smallest piece of jewellery...try this cool collection from Dealtz.
    http://dealtz.com/jewelry-watches/jewelry

    ReplyDelete