Tuesday, 12 March 2013

How I style: Patterned pants

Hey everyone,

         Patterned, printed or colored pants are so in this season. Lately, I've been wearing them too. Especially, colored leggings. They look so good and at the same time, are so comfortable. So, I decided to share with you all how I style them and incorporate them into my daily outfits.



This is more of an everyday or my go to look. I choose a single color from the pants and I wear a blouse of the same color and do the same thing with the neck piece but with a different color. In this look, there's already too much going on with the leggings and the outfit is colorful enough. So, I add a neutral bag and footwear, just to minimize the amount of colorfulness of the outfit (if that makes sense :P).



 First of all, floral prints are my favorite at the moment. And I also have a floral printed leggings that's slightly similar to this one. So, this outfit is more of a feminine one. Here, the top does not have a color from the leggings and is just white. So, to add color to the outfit, instead of neutral accessories, I chose a color from the leggings and added the neck piece and the clutch of the same color. You can wear a pair of heels with this (neutral or colored, both will go), and you're good to go.

Do you like to wear patterned pants?

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway. So, don't forget to follow me. :)

11 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FOLLOW EACH OTHERS? :)

    NEW POST IS ON: M IS FOR MODE @ VOGUE EXPERIENCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool selection!
    Do u want to follow each others? Let me know kiss kiss

    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfits, love both.
    u have a really nice blog. How about follow each other?
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. :)
      Kisses to you too. :)

      Delete