Monday, 4 March 2013

Your skin's BFF

Hey everyone,
     How are you all doing? I love using more and more of natural products on my skin, which don't have any side effects and pretty much suit every skin type too. So, I thought why not do a post on it. Today I'm only going to talk about neem.


   Neem is very good for your skin. Here are some ways you can use neem for your skin's benefits:


  • Eat their small leaves- You can eat the small leaves first thing in the morning. It helps reduce pimples and gives glow to your skin.
  • Bathe with its water- Leave the neem leaves overnight in some water and bathe with its water next morning. You can wash your hair with it too.
  • Make a paste with honey- Grind fresh neem leaves and make a paste by mixing it with honey. Apply the paste evenly on your face and neck and rinse off after dried.
  • Make paste with sandal wood powder- You can also mix neem with sandal wood powder and some rose water to make a paste. Apply it evenly on your face and neck and rinse off after dried.
  • Neem oil- If you have a dry skin then massage neem oil into your skin with your fingers once in 15 days. And if you have an oily skin then do this just once a month for a soft and glowy skin.
                    So, that's all for today's post. I hope you all liked it. And I'll see you in my next post. :)

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway so don't forget to follow me and let others also know about it. :)

15 comments:

  1. I use a paste of neem leafs for my dandruff - rub into the scalp and wash off after a couple of hours. Problem is, the leaves are so bitter, I can't imagine eating them.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :( But you know what they say, No pain, no gain. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog jyoti!Great post...have been using neem for all types of skin problems...its one of the best natural remedies!
    Followed you on gfc!
    ~Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!
    Do you wanna follow each other? :)
    Kisses, Den.

    www.thebsheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, I loved your blog so much, your style is amazing. Would you like to follow each other? If you say yes, follow me and just let me know, I'll follow you back.. ;) Kisses

    With love,
    Zümra

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You speak the truth - love it!

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! thanks so much for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete