Thursday, 6 June 2013

My Skin Care Products!!

Hey everyone,

    Today I've got another video for you all. I'm gonna be showing you all my skin care products that I use in my daily routine. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. It would mean the world to me if you did. :)


List of products mentioned in the video:

1. Garnier naturals pure naturals pore unclogging wash
2. Rose water (bought from a local beauty supply store)
3. Neutrogena oil free moisturizer SPF 15
4. Ever Yuth ultra mild scrub for daily use
5. Lotus anti-tan sunblock triple protection for all skin types SPF 30
6. Biotique fruit pack flawless whitening face pack for all skin types
7. Palmolive shower gel with ylang ylang essential oils
8. Dove essential body lotion
9. Garnier naturals body cocoon intense moisture lotion nourishes dry skin

   I hope you all liked it and do let me know your favorite skin care products in the comments below. I'd love to read them and I'll talk to you next week. Bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all liked it and do let me know your favorite skin care products in the comments below. I'd love to read them and I'll talk to you next week. Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would mean the world to me if you did. :)

    ReplyDelete